We want you to be completely happy with your purchase, but if you are not satisfied for any reason, we offer a 14 day hassle free return policy:
- All in-stock jewelry purchased from our store or online is eligible for a full refund or exchange for 14 days from the date the item is purchased. The item must be unused, in its original condition with the original box, and accompanied by any warranty and diamond/gemstone documentation where applicable.
- Special orders, custom designs, personalized items, and modified/sized items may not be canceled or returned.
- For online orders, please call us at 732.247.4454 for return instructions that will be sent to the original email address associated with the order. Merchandise will be insured to Venus Jewelers. Credit will not include original shipping charges.
How We Ship
- Standard Shipping is free on orders of $150 or more. Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- All purchases are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS), fully insured during transit, and require recipient’s signature upon delivery. We ship throughout the continental U.S. We are not able to ship to P.O. boxes, APO/FPO addresses.
- Orders are processed pending item availability, credit card and address verification.
- In stock items will ship within 48-72 hours. Back ordered and made-to-order items ship at variable times, per the manufacturer. Venus Jewelers will contact you via email if there are any issues with your order.
- When your order is ready to ship, you’ll receive email notification with a tracking number. Time frames are calculated by business days (Monday to Friday), with Saturday delivery available for an additional fee.
- Please note Venus Jewelers cannot be held accountable for delays on the shipper’s part due to severe weather or other unexpected conditions.
- The packing process is under full surveillance.
- We make every effort to keep our inventory up to date and accurate. Although unlikely, it is possible that an item’s price can change (due to the fluctuating metal and diamond market), or a pricing mistake can be made, and we reserve the right to modify the price of the sale, or void it altogether, if the customer doesn’t want to purchase at the new price. In addition, it is also possible for an item to become unavailable before we get a chance to remove it from our site, and if this happens, we reserve the right to void the sale.